The pages of biography record that whenever an oppressor ascended to power, mainstream citizens invariably travel along with the prevailing current. It is those within the minority who hold the truth in mind. The mainstream comprises two subclasses; most people do too little, while the rest overreact regarding civic matters in particular. Those outside the mainstream, a vast minority to include those within the establishment, remain centered on exactness in contrast to those subgroups. Indeed, those within the establishment know the reality, however, they work to oppose it. Those within the subdivisions prefer a “pie in the sky” outlook. On level pegging Christians mostly, fell hard for the fictional portrait of the “American Dream” and were primarily at ease in the ‘land of their enemies.’
To return to the pre-plague times is not the answer. Having vital social necessities diametrically contained by established mortal orders is a critical element not given enough emphasis. The assumption that in such a state, these enterprises would not eventually leverage their influence disgracefully is short-sighted and foolish; it pongs of blind faith in humanity. Actually, it has been the transcendent plan and purpose, and hordes have consistently voted for leadership that has enhanced jurisdiction over the masses. Deep delusion set in; that these diplomatic, corporate leading lights were genuine on the surface when it was quite the contrary. Similarly, the multitude failed to examine their position. We gloried in our status with hollow rhetoric as ‘having the highest standard of living.’ We can do no better than Scripture:
Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:
The veil is at last elevating; reality becomes increasingly apparent in that we are destitute.
God alone supports though nature and for any person to make demands on others and uniformly withhold what God freely provides to all is malicious. Have we forgotten Matthew 5:45?
That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.
Continuance in such a milieu is beyond the palisades of rectitude. With God, there is no credit report, money, resume, work/residence history, interview, or taking the jab. In fact, God does not require belief in His only begotten Son, the Lord Jesus Christ, in order to partake of His common grace. Fabricated applications not unlike the Roman Catholic church doctrines of worshipping the saints and pleading with Mary for deliverance.
Shame on all for misappropriating what God grants freely for all and making our own policies; organizing ourselves as judges; determining who is worthy of what belongs to God alone and on such trivial codes.
The dupes of Satan, having lost sight of a crucial point expressed by the great Apostle Paul:
12. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
13. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
14. Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
15. And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
16. Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
17. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
18. Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;
Analyzing when and why we rely so heavily on manufactured law directs our attention towards 1 Samuel 8:7-9
7. And the LORD said unto Samuel, Hearken unto the voice of the people in all that they say unto thee: for they have not rejected thee, but they have rejected me, that I should not reign over them.
8. According to all the works which they have done since the day that I brought them up out of Egypt even unto this day, wherewith they have forsaken me, and served other gods, so do they also unto thee.
9. Now therefore hearken unto their voice: howbeit yet protest solemnly unto them and shew them the manner of the king that shall reign over them.
We are like the children of Israel. All is not well because our hearts are hard. There is no substitute for God, only sinfulness and such we can expect wholesale.
Americans possess arms which yield a measure of security, yet it will not last. Direct Energy Weapons exist, and a person might possess a tank and a boatload of ordinance, but once a DEW tracks on an entity, the body convulses and collapses to the floor; so much for your crude AR-15. This technology may concentrate on an individual target or compass in a wide field and produce the same results collectively. No doubt the authority prepares and determines to act before any resistance towards their coveted aims.
I would not argue with anyone who is observing their God-given conscience and prescribe that we should not impose our particular resolves on how to act towards specified circumstances upon others. Remember, God’s determinations rank highest, and we fly to Him with earnest, allowing Him to lead conscientiously. We must disabuse ourselves of any concept that whatever we do may turn the tide in our favor, however, as Scripture speaks plainly:
2 Timothy 3:13-15
13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.
14 But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;
15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.